- Workplace Discrimination
- Employer Rights
- Family And Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Hostile Work Environment
- Non-Compete and Severance Agreements
- Sexual Harassment
- The EEOC Process
- Wage And Hour Disputes
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Termination
- Constructive Discharge
- Unpaid Last Paycheck
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Contract Disputes
- Medical Professional Board Representation
- Business Litigation
- Seattle Office
- What Arizona’s Next Minimum Wage Increase Means for Workers
- Judge Rules Against State Lawmaker Expelled For Sexual Harassment
- Surprising Ways To Jeopardize Your Nursing License
- Restaurant Workers Most Vulnerable To Wage Theft
- Your Behavior At The Office Holiday Party Can Cost You Your Job
- What Should and Shouldn’t Be in Your Personnel Files at Work?
- Why Are There More Workplace Discrimination Cases Than Ever?
- How Can You Avoid Breaching a Nonsolicitation Agreement?
- Managers Can Lose Their Jobs If They Retaliate
- What Makes a Termination ‘Wrongful?’
- A Discrimination Claim Could Result In Certain Remedies
- Supreme Court Asked To Take Up Transgender Discrimination Case
- TV Host Says He Was Fired For Reporting The Harassment Of Others
- States Moving To End Sexual Harassment Confidentiality Agreements
- Does Your Rude Co-Worker Make Your Work Environment Hostile?
- Man Claims He Was Fired Because He Stopped Going To Bible Study
- Tackling Age Discrimination as America’s Workforce Ages
- Can Employees Make Surreptitious Recordings in the Workplace?
- Keeping Your Real Estate License Valid
- Common Hardships That Nurses Often Face
- The Link Between Minimum Wage And Restaurant Sexual Harassment
- What You Should Know About Non-Competition Agreements
- What To Look Out For Before You Sign That Severance Agreement
- Unwise Social Media Use Can Cost You Your Nursing License
- Arizona State Arizona State Employee Terminated While Battling CancerTerminated While Battling Cancer
- Health Care Professionals and Addiction: You Are Not Alone
- What Is a ‘Reasonable Accommodation?’
- Can You Be Fired for Speaking a Foreign Language at Work?
- Is Your Boss Failing To Pay You for Overtime?
- Have You Been the Victim of Age Discrimination in the Workplace?
- What is CANDO?
- 11 Nike Executives Out Amid Harassment, Discrimination Claims
- Court Ruling On Salary History Could Minimize Gender Disparity
- Did You Sign an Unreasonable Non-Compete Agreement?
- Does Your Employer Have the Right to Demote You?
- How Do You Know if an Interviewer’s Questions Are Illegal?
- Be Cautious Trading Your Signature For Severance
- What Counts as “Undue Hardship” for an Employer?
- Know The Employer Penalties For Misclassifying Employees
- Arizona Employees And Medical Marijuana
- Protecting Your Nursing License During an Arizona State Board of Nursing Investigation
- Is Your Boss Committing Wage Theft?
- Elements Of Wrongful Termination
- Considering Severance Package Terms
- What if My Employer Does Not Pay Me for My Work?
- Nurses Off The Clock Are Still Under The Microscope
- Steps To Take When You Encounter Workplace Discrimination
- Don’t Fight the Battle Alone When Seeking Unpaid Wages
- Does FMLA Still Apply in Arizona?
- Health Care Providers Under Fire For Treating Employees Unfairly
- Protection Against Retaliatory Firing
- Do I Have to Answer All Questions in an Interview?
- Flagstaff’s Ballot Challenge to Minimum Wage Moves Forward
- How Does the EEOC Process Work in Arizona?
- Is It Legal to Fire a Person for Participating in Hate Speech?
- Are You a Victim of Age Discrimination at Work?
- Not All Non-Competition Agreements Are Enforceable
- Who Is Exempt From Overtime Pay?
- Know How To Recognize Workplace Retaliation
- Should I Accept a Severance Offer?
- Don’t Allow Yourself To Be Misclassified by an Employer
- Non-Compete vs. Exclusive Employment Clauses
- What Can I Do About Workplace Bullying?
- What Should I Do if I Am Fired?
- Tip Pools: Are You Floating in Cash or Financially Drowning?
- Are Arizona Licensing Boards Out of Control?
- Was My Termination Technically Wrongful?
- Toxic Workplaces Encourage Discrimination
- What if My Employer Does Not Issue My Final Paycheck?
- Nurses, Think Before You Self-Report
- Can I Challenge a Litigation Waiver After a Wrongful Termination?
- Responding to Arizona Board of Nursing investigations
- Common Reasons Why Nurses May Need To Defend Their Licenses
- Appeals Court Ruling Strengthens Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Employer Liability For Harrassment
- When Social Media Posts Put Your Status At Risk
- Arizona Supreme Court Upholds Minimum Wage Law
- What Are the Stages of the a Medical Board Review?
- Beware of a Severance Agreement You Don’t Understand
- What Are Violations of Public Policy in Wrongful Termination?
- Non-Compete Agreements That May Be Invalid
- Is My Employer Exempt From Paying Minimum Wage?
- Inaccurate Patient Records Can Lead To Claims Of Fraud
- Nurses Not Trained To Defend Their Licenses
- Tech Companies Still Face Diversity And Discrimination Issues
- Addiction Does Not Have To Derail Your Nursing Career
- Make The Most Of Your Severance Package
- Is Pregnancy Protected in the Workplace?
- State Will Rehire Some, Leave Others Terminated
- Is It Legal for My Employer To Cut My Pay?
- Many Arizona Workers Will Soon Receive An Increase In Pay
- Anti-Discrimination Laws Apply in Hiring
- Terminating An Employee Comes With Significant Risks
- Don’t Face the Medical Board Alone
- Federal Judge Rules Against Making Millions More Salaried Workers Eligible For Overtime Pay
- New Laws Expand Employee Rights
- What is the Age Discrimination in Employment Act?
- Unpaid Overtime Still A Problem In Arizona Workplaces
- What Makes a Restrictive Covenant Enforceable?
- Stand Up To Employee Misclassification
- The EEOC and Job Discrimination: What Every Employee in Arizona Should Know
- Arizona Public Agencies In A Mess After Mass Firings
- When Your Nursing Registration Is at Risk, Who Is There to Defend You?
- The Arizona Civil Rights Act
- 3 Tips For Getting A Fair Severance Package
- What documents are needed to support a discrimination claim?
- Two Things Pregnant Workers Should Know Before The Holiday Season
- Were you wrongfully terminated? How to know if your firing was illegal
- Increasing Pay: How Federal and State Changes Could Affect You
- Client Testimonials
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search