Arizona Employment Law AttorneysRequest your consultation
Phoenix Employment Law Attorney
The employment law attorneys of The Zoldan Law Group are civil litigators with a track record of success. Our firm is aggressive, thorough and tenacious in protecting the rights of our clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale and throughout Arizona.
If you are facing a difficult employment law matter of any kind, our team of attorneys can provide the legal advice and aggressive representation you need to protect your rights and interests.
Experience In A Wide Variety Of Employment Cases
At The Zoldan Law Group, we handle important legal matters related to rights of employees, the responsibilities of employers and the mobility and licensure of professionals.
We provide results-oriented counsel and representation in all of the following areas of law:
- Professional license defense, including nursing license defense and representation before the Arizona Board of Nursing
- Navigating the charge process before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Workplace discrimination claims
- Sexual harassment claims
- Severance package negotiation and review
- Non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements and other employment contracts
- Wage and hour issues, including unpaid overtime and employee misclassification
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
- Constructive discharge and wrongful termination cases
Proven Negotiators And Accomplished Litigators
We are a team of dedicated employment lawyers serving the Phoenix metro area. From day one of your case, our goal is to resolve your legal matter in the most efficient and effective manner possible. We do not wait until a trial seems inevitable to begin mounting a strong case on your behalf. While we do everything we can to save our clients the time and cost of going to trial, we are trial-ready and will not hesitate to protect your rights and interests in court.
Contact The Zoldan Law Group in Scottsdale
For a confidential consultation to discuss your goals and concerns, call 480-442-3410. We are here to help.