Arizona Employment Law AttorneysRequest your consultation
Phoenix Tortious Interference With Business Attorney
In the U.S., businesses operate in a free market and competition is the key to success. However, certain behaviors can quickly move from “competitive” to illegal. Known as tortious interference with contractual relations or business relationships, these illegal activities often cause great financial harm and irreparably damage personal reputations and corporate goodwill.
At The Zoldan Law Group, we will stop illegal activity, prevent future damage to your financial health and hold wrongdoers liable for the economic injuries their unlawful interference causes. From our office in Scottsdale, Arizona, we serve individuals, entrepreneurs, and small and midsize businesses throughout the Phoenix metro area.
Tortious Interference With Business And Contractual Relationships
If your business prospects or contractual relations have been negatively impacted by another’s actions, you may have a legal claim against that party. Common behaviors that rise to the level of tortious interference include:
- Inducing a party to break a contract
- Improperly recruiting customers away from a competitor
- Using defamation or slander to drive business away from a competitor
- Causing an employee to breach a nondisclosure or noncompete agreement
- Offering below-market prices, or taking a loss, to recruit customers away from a competitor
Compensation recoverable in a tortious interference lawsuit includes damages for:
- The economic loss caused by unlawful interference
- Resulting harm to professional reputations and corporate goodwill
- Other losses experienced as a result of the interference
The Scottsdale Lawyers At The Zoldan Law Group Will Fight For You
At The Zoldan Law Group, we are known as strong, effective trial attorneys. We go to court and fight to protect the personal, financial and professional investments our clients have made in their businesses. Our trial experience and preparedness also serve clients well during settlement negotiations. Because we are ready and willing to go to court, we can often obtain better deals that save our clients the time, cost and stress of trial.
Protect your financial health and your reputation. Contact Scottsdale lawyers The Zoldan Law Group at (480) 442-3410.