Arizona Employment Law AttorneysRequest your consultation
Phoenix Wage And Hour Disputes Attorney
You work hard, and you deserve to be fairly and legally compensated. Unfortunately, wage and hour laws can be complicated, and unscrupulous employers know that depriving employees of fair compensation can significantly add to business profits. Employers often get away with violating labor laws because employees either do not recognize that they are being cheated out of wages, or because they are afraid that their employment status will be harmed if they make a complaint.
If you believe that you have suffered lost wages because of your employer’s wage and hour violations, you need an experienced attorney to investigate your claim. Phoenix wage and hour disputes attorney at the Zoldan Law Group PLLC represent employees who have been deprived of fair pay under federal and state laws.
Our Wage And Hour Dispute Attorneys
- We care about our clients, and we know that it can be stressful to make a claim against your employer. Our attorneys help to give employees a voice against powerful employers and to fight for fair compensation and employee rights.
- Our attorneys have a solid history of securing successful settlement negotiations and trial awards in all types of employment law claims. We know what it takes to succeed in a wage and hour dispute, and we handle each case with personal attention and open communication.
- We put our clients’ best interests first in every case. Our attorneys work efficiently and effectively to secure appropriate legal remedies and maximum compensation for our clients in their employment law cases.
Retaliation For Reporting Violations
Even small pay discrepancies can add up to a significant amount of money in lost income. This is especially true when employers deprive a large number of employees of the compensation that they deserve. Employers should not be allowed to profit from their illegal conduct, especially at their employees’ expense.
As mentioned above, aggrieved employees are often reluctant to address these concerns because they do not want to put their job in jeopardy. We understand this fear, but we also know that it is illegal for employers to retaliate against employees for reporting employment law violations. If you report your employer’s violations and your employer then punishes you as a result, you may have an additional employment law claim against your employer for illegal retaliation.
Types Of Wage And Hour Disputes
- Wage and hour disputes frequently arise out of several common scenarios, including the following:
- Failure to pay minimum wage
- Failure to timely pay employees
- Misclassifying employees to avoid paying overtime
- Failing to pay required overtime
- Unlawful withholdings
- Unpaid commissions and wages
Compensation And Remedies For Employment Law Violations
When employers are found guilty of wage and hour violations, employees may be awarded two to three times the amount that their employers owe them in back pay, plus attorneys’ fees. Other employment law violations provide for different types of compensation and remedies, such as the reinstatement of employment for employees who suffered retaliatory job losses. Additional financial recovery options may include compensation for emotional damages, and more rarely, punitive damages may be awarded in some cases.
Employment Law Attorney
If you have been a victim of your employer’s wage and hour violations, contact an Arizona employment law attorney at the Zoldan Law Group PLLC. Our attorneys believe in fighting for employee rights and holding employers accountable for their wrongful conduct. Our law firm will advocate for your rights and the compensation and remedies that you deserve.