Arizona Employment Law AttorneysRequest your consultation
Scottsdale Employment Law Attorney
Employment law attorneys address important matters related to the rights of employees, the responsibilities of employers, and other issues that impact the professional and personal lives of the people involved. The attorneys of The Zoldan Law Group are committed to serving clients who need to protect their rights and interests in employment matters.
When other channels have been exhausted, civil litigation can resolve an employment dispute once and for all – and vindicate the party who has been wronged. Needless to say, excellent representation from an experienced employment litigator is a must in mounting a successful lawsuit.
Aggressive Lawyers With A Track Record Of Success
The attorneys of The Zoldan Law Group are civil litigators first and foremost. Equipped with a track record of success, we concentrate on successfully resolving cases by being thorough, aggressive and tenacious. Our experience in the area of employment law includes:
- Sexual harassment cases
- Retaliation and whistleblower cases that require strong legal intervention
- Helping employees navigate the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charge process
- Family And Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
- Age discrimination cases involving employees over the age of 40
- Race discrimination cases
- Severance agreements, non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements and other employment contracts
- Constructive discharge and wrongful termination cases
- Representing clients in matters before professional associations and regulatory licensing boards
- Wage and hour law issues such as matters involving overtime, minimum wage, wage nonpayment, tipped work and misclassification
- Helping employers with their employment law needs
If you need representation in a challenging legal matter, our firm will fight for your interests and protect your rights.
Employment Discrimination Lawyers Serving Phoenix | Contact Us
If you are seeking the advice of an employment dispute attorney in Scottsdale or elsewhere in the Phoenix area, The Zoldan Law Group can provide it. Contact us to schedule an appointment.