Ms. Miller graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law as one of the most distinguished and talented students in her graduating class. She was a Staff Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal and was appointed Social Chair during her term of membership. Ms. Miller has demonstrated an affinity for employment litigation earning CALI awards in Alternative Dispute Resolution and Employment Law, Evidence, Applied Evidence in Trial Advocacy, and Administrative Law. Ms. Miller is recognized by “Super Lawyers” and was selected as one of Arizona’s Rising Stars in 2016 based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
Ms. Miller practices primarily in healthcare law, defending medical licenses and certifications against their respective administrative agencies. She has practiced before several healthcare licensing agencies including:
- Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Arizona Medical Board
- Board of Osteopathic Examiners
- Board of Examiners of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers
- Department of Health Services
- Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Naturopathic Physicians Medical Board
- Board of Respiratory Care Examiners
Ms. Miller’s philosophy in her healthcare practice is client-centric and focuses on educating the client and clarifying the investigation process, developing a strategy with the client’s particular needs in mind, and advocating the client’s position before the Board to preserve licensure.
Ms. Miller also practices employment litigation including wrongful termination and hostile work environment claims.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona - J.D. magna cum laude - Law Journal: Arizona State Law Journal, Staff Editor, Social Chair
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas - B.A.
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers
- Arizona’s Rising Stars in 2016
Areas of Practice
- Healthcare Law
- Employment Law
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona