Ms. Miller has spent her entire career practicing almost exclusively in employment law. She is well-acclimated to the courtroom and has acted as lead counsel and assistant counsel in over one hundred lawsuits, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. She has also filed appellate briefs and argued in front of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Ms. Miller has been recognized by Super Lawyers and was selected as a “Rising Star” based on peer recognition and professional achievement. Ms. Miller has a diverse practice, litigating against national and global entities and acquiring millions of dollars in settlement for her clients.
Ms. Miller’s employment practice extends to healthcare professionals with complaints against their licenses. She argues in front of state licensing boards to preserve licensure for her clients, exhaust administrative remedies, and has appealed license revocation to Superior Court.
Ms. Miller graduated magna cum laude from Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law as one of the most distinguished in her class. She was an appointed Chairwoman on the Arizona State Law Review and worked as an assistant instructor for legal writing with Arizona Summit Law School. She was also a staff editor for publications at both schools.
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas B.A.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D. 2013
- State of Arizona, 2014
- United States Court, District of Arizona, 2014
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Arizona Employment Lawyers Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Selected to Super Lawyers 2016-2020
- Rising Stars 2016-2020
- CALI Awards in Alternative Dispute Resolution & Employment Law, Evidence, Applied Evidence in Trial Advocacy, and Administrative Law