Arizona Employment Law AttorneysRequest your consultation
The Zoldan Group Scholarship
The Zoldan Law Group has developed a reputation for aggressive representation in the Phoenix Metro. Our attorneys have helped clients throughout Arizona navigate complicated and frustrating bureaucracies, and help protect their most important personal and legal interests in the face of accusations of misconduct.
The attorneys at the Zoldan Law Group know how important getting a good education is, and also how expensive it is. They are offering support in the form of one $1000 scholarship for the fall of 2017.
· Please answer the essay prompt in a minimum of 500 words.
· Submit your essay in Microsoft Word format.
· Include your contact information at the top of the essay (Full Name, email address, mailing address, and phone number).
· Provide proof of acceptance or attendance at your accredited school.
· Provide an official copy of your transcript.
· Email all applications to: [email protected]
With the rise in opiate addictions and PTSD, how might therapeutic alternatives be used in a professional license defense when representing a nurse with an addiction issue?
Applicants need to be currently enrolled or accepted in a 4 year college or university, or law school.Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.Applicants must be 18 years or older.The deadline to send applications is July 1, 2017. The winners will be picked and notified on August 1, 2017 or earlier.