Phoenix Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Attorneys
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) protects employees who need to take leave from work because of personal or family medical needs or other important family matters. Employees covered by FMLA can take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave in a year without losing their jobs or benefits. Employers are required to adhere to FMLA rules.
The majority of FMLA violations pertain to maternity leave and pregnancy, mental health treatment, and substance abuse treatment. Most of the employment litigation we handle stems from circumstances in which an employee is fired when they ask for leave.
Reach out to The Zoldan Law Group to schedule an appointment with our knowledgable team today.
Protecting Employees Whose Employers Have Crossed the Line
At The Zoldan Law Group, our attorneys protect the rights of employees who have been mistreated because they used or requested FMLA-related leave.
We are not just knowledgeable advisors; we are trial attorneys who are serious about prevailing in court on behalf of employees who:
- Were wrongfully terminated after taking or requesting FMLA
- Went on maternity leave and returned to a demotion or another problem
- Have been discriminated against with regard to legally protected disabilities
- Took or requested leave to care for family members
- Took or requested leave to have surgery or undergo other medical treatment
- Took or requested leave in order to adopt a child
Our firm can provide the advice and representation you may need if you have questions about a difficult FMLA matter.
Searching for an experienced lawyer for an FMLA case? We can help you understand your legal rights and your options for resolving your problem.
Contact The Zoldan Law Group to schedule an appointment.