Arizona Employment Law AttorneysRequest your consultation
Phoenix Contract Litigation and Disputes Attorney
During contract disputes, only one thing matters: your financial health. At The Zoldan Law Group, we will fight to ensure that your interests are protected. Our attorneys are experienced litigators; we have successfully represented clients in both state and federal courts throughout the region. We are committed to getting results.
From our office in Scottsdale, Arizona, our firm helps clients throughout the Phoenix metro area protect their interests during contract disputes.
Protecting Your Interests During Contract Disputes
At The Zoldan Law Group, we have represented employees, employers, individuals and businesses in a wide range of contract litigation, including:
- Breach of contract claims — Failing to fulfill the terms of a contract can cause significant economic harm.
- Contract violations— These claims are typically brought in an employment context and involve allegations that employers did not live up to their duties under a contract.
- Disputes regarding nondisclosure agreements— Employment contracts often include nondisclosure clauses. A breach of this agreement can damage employers’ financial interests.
- Disputes involving non solicitation agreements— Soliciting business or employees away from a competitor may constitute a breach of a non solicitation contract.
- Disputes involving severance agreements— Employees typically waive legal claims in exchange for severance packages. Violating these agreements can result in litigation.
- Disputes regarding noncompete and confidentiality contracts— Engaging in competition against a former employer may constitute a breach of a noncompete agreement.
We also assist clients with repairing their credit, if their credit rating was damaged by inaccurate information or identity theft.
Contact A Scottsdale Contract Disputes Lawyer At The Zoldan Law Group
At The Zoldan Law Group, we are committed to getting results. We do everything in our power to protect our clients’ financial interests and corporate goodwill during contract disputes. Contact us at (480) 442-3410.